Desert festival

Démarré par clementpouet, 09 Mai 2016 à 11:43

clementpouet

Personne pour parler de ce festival en californie ????? ROger waters+Dylan+mccatrney+rolling stones+ Neil young + the Who !!!!!! Cest pas rien ! Place en vente dans 7h !!

The Coachella of classic rock is coming soon, and it features no less than Bob Dylan, the Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney.

Neil Young, the Who and Roger Waters of Pink Floyd will round out the bill for Desert Trip, a new festival scheduled for Oct. 7 through 9 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif., home of the popular Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. But instead of the millennial-heavy crowd that flocked there last month for LCD Soundsystem, Ellie Goulding and Disclosure — accompanied by flower-crown fashion and trendy V.I.P.s — this one aims squarely at baby boomers, a largely untapped festival audience.

lien http://ww2.deserttrip.com

Blue-Berry

"Roger Waters of Pink Floyd"... Voila qui a dû ravir l'intéressé qui se bagarre depuis 30 ans pour se faire reconnaître sous son nom propre, indépendamment de PF...
I would have liked to be this
jewish
canadian
poet
who sings Love and its meanders so well.
But by this time I would be dead,
And I would never have
met,
known,
and, above all, loved
You.
So too bad if I'm not this
jewish,
canadian,
poet
It's all right.

Phegos21

clementpouet, si on n'en parle pas c'est peut-être parce que la Californie c'est loin, les infos ne nous arrivent pas forcément puisqu'on ne recherche pas forcément à participer à des festivals qui sont à l'autre bout de la planète.
Mais merci pour l'info, elle en intéressera sans doute plus d'un (c'est vrai qu'il y a une belle brochette de légendes encore vivantes).
Ce sont toujours les mauvaises nouvelles qui arrivent en premier... Je ne suis jamais en retard